Accessible Lookout Naming Contest Rules
- Open to residents of Pouch Cove.
- Must have a connection to the town, its residents, and the history of this place.
- No derogatory or inappropriate suggestions.
- No more than four words.
- Should not duplicate another place name.
- Limit of one entry per person
- No organization-based submissions, individuals only
- Open to all ages
- Paragraph must be no more than 400 words maximum
- No associated cash prize. The winner of the selected name will be invited to the grand opening
and will receive a small token of appreciation.